Know Agency is currently hiring for the following position:
Know Agency is small, virtual search-focused team working hard to help our clients meet their business goals. The Account Manager is focused on the management, retainment, and growth of client engagements by strategizing and managing continuous improvement of organic search and paid search campaigns. In addition, the Account Manager helps clients with a 360-view of their business goals and can introduce complimentary digital services from our partners if needed.
The Account Manager is directly responsible for day-to-day communication with client, long-term account strategy, and coordinating with the in-house team resources. The perfect candidate brings an understanding of digital marketing and stays on top of new and evolving opportunities that can help drive client success.
- Manage client requests and initiatives, from small projects to large engagements involving internal and external team members.
- Leverage expertise and manage internal teams to efficiently fulfill ongoing work.
- Receive and directly manage client requests. Work with teams to plan, manage, and assign work.
- Scope new initiatives in collaboration with the team.
- Champion client goals with teams to maintain strategy across initiatives and streams of work.
- Contribute to development and optimization of team processes.
- Lead reporting, analysis, and recommendations for clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing role in digital marketing.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple clients/brands simultaneously.
- Experience creating and driving digital strategy across multiple industries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-disciplined to thrive working in remote environment.
- Ability to find solutions for new opportunities using existing or new processes and tools.
- Hands-on SEO or paid search experience
- Agency experience
Along with a 100% virtual work environment, we offer a competitive benefits package. Qualified applicants can submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.